Building a correct and suitable chicken coop according to the number and types of chicken is far from difficult for any beginner. Therefore, Chicken Coop Guides helps you make chicken coops more easily. You just follow step by step no matter how difficult your coop structure is.
Read my following parts to have an overall picture of Chicken Coop Guides.
1. What Is Chicken Coop Guides?
2. How Can Chicken Coop Guides Help You?
3. What Are Advantages Of Chicken Coop Guides?
4. What Will You Get When Ordering Chicken Coop Guides?
5. How Much To Get Started?
6. Is It Guaranteed That Chicken Coop Guides Will Work For You?
7. Does The Author Provide Any Support?
Chicken Coop Guides is the latest program helping you be able to build a chicken coop in a simple way. In this program, you will update the most beautiful structure and style of chicken coops . John White is a professional designer and architect. Chicken Coop Guides for chicken enthusiasts to raise their chickens in a better and more manageable way. His guide includes a series of parts on tips for better care of the chickens, what sort of chicken coop would be ideal for different levels of different individuals, etc. The guide makes you give out smart decision information on the material required for chicken care, designs of different types of coops and the proper nutrition for your chicken’s healthy growth.
Here is list of coop plan you can reference:
– Coop Plan 1: Chicken Shed
- Suggested for 10 chickens, 20 with extra chicken run
- It is a fashionable addition, which goes with any tiny farm set-up.
- Chicken run included
– Coop Plan 2: The Poultry Shack
- Large 10×12’ floor plan lets for up to 30 chickens at one time.
- Gives free-standing nesting boxes
- Sturdy construction lets for electrical installation
– Coop Plan 3: Mul-T Coop
- Spacious 12×16 foot main shed
- Created to handle insulation and electricity
- Enough space for 30 chickens in each side
– Coop Plan 4: Coop Master
- Gambrel Roof and a big 12×16 floor plan
- Created to accommodate up to 100 chickens
- Complete easy-to-access nesting box as well as roost plans
– Coop Plan 5: Gambrel Chicken Barn
- Outdoor fenced-up with access doors
- Roosting area and indoor nesting boxes
- Full-sized door for easy access
– Coop Plan 6: Poultry Farmer
- It is enough space for more than 100 chickens
- Easy access for cleaning
24×24 foot run covered in the plan
– Most ready-made coops are a complete rip-off! These coops are shipped or sold to you flat-packed. They are nothing more than a few pieces of cheap wood cut to the right dimensions, packaged with a couple of nails for you to put everything together.
– Available material. You will choose the finest material from your local hardware shop instead of having to paying premium for coops that’s been built with low-quality material!
– Perfect coops. When building your own coop you get to build a coop that suits your exact needs.
As a big thank from the author, you will get:
– Bonus #1: Chicken Keeping Basics
– Bonus #2: Keeping Chickens In The City
– Bonus #3: Safe & Healthy Chickens Guide
– Bonus #4: 111 Chef Egg Recipes
Not only you will get a step-by-step plan to create different types of Chicken Coop Guides by yourself, but also you will receive comprehensive instructions for turning it into a profitable business venture. Now, let’s get started with only $39.95.
There is absolutely no hassle on your part. If you have any problem with your coop built, you can get your money back within 60 days and get to keep the blueprints and bonus guides worth over $90.95. Everything is guaranteed to bring the best benefits to you.
Please send your letter to this address so that the author can support you.
, 4283 Express Lane, Suite 233-740, Sarasota, FL 34238, USA