Do you think shouting or scolding effective methods to educate your children properly? Have you ever wondered that you came in the wrong direction? You disappointedly think that you failed to be parents. Simply most parents like you are not equipped with the knowledge and skills on how to discipline a toddler. Do not worry! Talking To Toddlers comes to rescue you!
To more understand Talking To Toddlers program, I would like to introduce to you my review with 7 following parts:
1. What Is Talking To Toddlers?
2. How Can Talking To Toddlers Help You And Your Children?
3. What You Get Inside Talking To Toddlers?
4. How Can Talking To Toddlers Benefit You And Your Children?
5. How Much To Get Started?
6. Is It Guaranteed That Talking To Toddlers Will Work For You?
7. Do The Author Provide Any Support?
Talking To Toddlers is a gem for parents to learn parenting skills, especially behavior strategies for children. The program is an audio book with 12 lessons available in MP3 format; thus you can listen to the program anywhere, any time you. It is very natural for the parents to understand and deal with them. The audio program packs a lot of useful information for parents to raise their toddlers properly. Talking To Toddlers integrates communicating in graphics, symbols and other communication patterns such as body movement that are very suitable for children. The audio program packs a lot of useful information for parents to raise their toddlers properly. The author strongly recommends that parents should listen to 1 lesson per day to gain the highest result.
About the author, Chris Thompson, aParenting Expert, a Certified “neuro-linguistic programming” NLP Practitioner, who has studied for over 15 years the influence tools and language patterns. He is a great father of 2 girls. This Talking To Toddlers program is ranked the #1 parenting e-guide (ranked by clickbank.com). In his audio course, the author will show you how to communicate with children in order to improve their behavior through positive parenting. Keep reading next parts in my review to discover the excellent features of this program!
Talking To Toddlers program helps you to approach the best methods to deal with toddler behavior by teach you many things as below:
– 12 lessons to help you learn new skills on how to communicate with kids and educate them to be well-behaved.
– The simple tips and tricks to engage your kids in listening and doing as you ask.
– The biggest common language mistakes parents make cause your kids to do the opposite of what you want.
– Vital techniques to recover the mistakes.
And so much more…
Talking To Toddlers is organized systematically with 12 lessons that last about 20 minutes.
Lesson 1: Introduction including key concepts
Lesson 2: Double Binds and Presuppositions
Lesson 3: Get What You Want Without Saying “NO”
Lesson 4: Yes/NO/Compliance Sets
Lesson 5: Commitment and Consistency
Lesson 6: Reciprocity
Lesson 7: Pick Your Battles
Lesson 8: Reframing
Lesson 9: State Management and Anchoring
Lesson 10: Embedded Comments and Quotes Technique
Lesson 11: Dealing With Physical Pain
Lesson 12: Threats and Punishments
Talking To Toddlers is a good chance for you to get following benefits:
• You and your children avoid temper tantrums
• You will reduce parenting stress
• Your family will laugh more, and cry less
• Your children will learn to accept “no”.
• Your children know how to obey their parents.
• Your children have a positive state of emotion.
• Your children learn to comply effectively.
• Your children will develop distinguishing abilities to face the life.
• You will teach your children lessons and facts.
• The relationship between you and your kids will be improved.
Right now, you can master secrets of treating toddler behaviors easily only with discounted price of $37.
Talking To Toddlers has been used universally and receives huge positive response. In addition, the author offers you full 8-weeks to try out the whole course with no risk. If you are not satisfied with the program for any reason, you can get a 100% refund then. So, you trust since using the product!
You can easily contact Chris Thompson directly via email: info[at]talkingtotoddlers.com or TalkingToToddlers.com
3230 Yonge Street Unit 2012
Toronto, Ontario M4N 3P6 Canada
Let’s try it. You will be surprised by incredible results the program brought!